I was nominated for my first blogger award by Intrinsic Self-Directed Learning. Thanks a bunch Kristin. I’m honored and pleasantly surprised.
Rules of the Award:
• Thank the person who gave you the award.
• Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers who you think deserve this award. Include a link to their blog.
A note about this seven to the person that nominated you. I think this should read tell the world seven things about you.
1. I’m originally from San Francisco, Ca.
2. I have a b.a. Degree in Sociology with a double minor in history & education. (I rarely speak of my education in these terms. I appreciate the experience BUT … .)
3. God willing, I’m moving out of California in the very near future.
4. I have homeschooled all three of my children.
5. I raised chickens for the last 4 years but just stopped as of Friday due to move. Still in awkward phase of not having them around.
6. I love traveling. Due to finances I slowed down for awhile but hoping to get it together soon to venture more. I prefer traveling abroad, but ok with going just about anywhere.
7. I love learning!
My Nominees are:
1. west vista urban farm
15. I really like the wordpress feature that allows you to input what you are interested in and it shows you the latest blogs that use that as a tag or category.