Greetings and Peace,
I pray this finds you happy and healthy.
Just a quick note to ask for your financial support. I’m raising money to help Min. Farrakhan continue to do much needed work in the black community (and world). You may be wondering what he does. If so, he does a lot but the top 3 that come to my mind are:
1. The role he plays in my life and the life of my family. He has helped to make me a better person and to give my life purpose. And a very real relationship with God.
2. His ability to transform the lives of countless black men and women for the better whether they join the Nation of Islam or not. We are a driving positive force in our community.
3. His ability, fearlessness, and willingness to speak truth to perceived power.
4. He donated money to keep the Southern Christian Leadership Conference’s (SCLC) doors open when no one else would. He gives money to numerous people and organizations without fanfare, trying to be seen of (wo)men, but if you hear the testimony of Dr. Charles Steele it can’t help but be etched in your brain.
5. I know. I’m only supposed to do top 3, but if you need me to continue I will.
Now, if you would be so kind as to click on the link https://tnp.noi.org/sddonations?id=3540&name=Erika to donate whatever God places on your heart to give I would greatly appreciate it. No donation is to small or big.
Thank you for taking the time to read.