This is a reblog. I just want to add that it really works. I enjoyed doing it and look forward to this go round. I very much subscribe to the sporadic method of doing it. Basically putting something in weekly and crossing that amount off. I also noticed that I aim for the higher numbers first to get them out the way.
What I did was put a pen in an envelope where I kept it all and once a week I would make the deposit and cross off a week.
Let me know how you like it.
This has been all over the Internet but decided to add to my blog too.
52 weeks to save $1378. This way seems easy enough but let me give a few variations if it still seems too easy or hard. Listing in no particular order. Just as they come to me. You may have more so feel free to share.
Oh wait, you may wonder why you should do this. I am not one to tell you how to spend your money so really up to you but here are a few suggestions. Oh and you may be wondering why I’m telling you now rather beginning of the year. Well who is to say your year has to start jan 1? I could go into further detail but I won’t get into Gregorian calendar right now. And for those in NOI can we say Saviours Day gift 2014. 🙂 ok back to list.
1. Rainy day fund, especially if you don’t have one.
2. Disaster Prep Supplies
3. Excursion…aka travel
1. Start backwards, in middle, or normal and just check off the week you have deposited. I say this because the money may be a little tight towards the end. So plan not to fail. If you can put aside $50 this week do it. And next week you may only have $1.
2. If this is too easy add a 0 Behind your deposits. Week 1 deposit $10, week 2 deposit $20. You get the gist.
3. Do it with a group. One for support and secondly maybe you all can have a group venture you buy into like maybe gold and silver. Property. Invest somehow.
4. If money is just that tight because you are aiming high or financially challenged right now, invite your family to pitch in. Make it a family affair.
That’s all I the tweaks i have for you right now.
Basically, MAKE IT HAPPEN!