Not one of my fav pix, (where are my earrings?) but actually most recent and I am going back to my original position on selfies… I don’t do them.
Moving on. . . .
Sometimes I find myself drifting off in my head blogging about the year I stopped homeschooling them… and home schooled myself. It dawned on me to play with that theme instead of just letting it float around in my subconscious. So here I am wondering what that would really look like. Here goes:
- Islamic Studies
- Veggie Gardening
- Animal Husbandry (chickens (meat and egg), turkeys, ?horse(s)?, and umm a cow, yea dairy cow.)
- Bees (I want bees anyway, but I would like to do an experiment comparing top bar to langstroth. I had Warre before. I liked it but I wouldn’t mind trying a new method).
- Blogging and Journaling
- Weightlifting of some sort
- Martial Arts
- Concocting (I would add more products to my line-up)
- Cooking (from what’s produced in the garden)
- Volunteer Work
I think that would keep me busy. I wouldn’t schedule it like traditional school, of course. I would just wake up and get busy. I think with the above I would be able to “scratch out a living for myself” and love doing it all at the same time.
lol as my rap turrets kicks in, “I don’t like it if it don’t bling bling. And to hell with the price cause the money ain’t a thang.”