Happy Monday! Hope this finds you well and up for this week’s challenge.
In honor of Earth (Day), I wanted to share a few really simple things we all can do to ease the burden on the Earth to not have to work so hard cleaning up our messes.
Feel free to add to it and or tell me if I’m tripping. Here are the ones I came up with:
- Save Veggie Scraps and turn them into a veggie broth.
- Use reusable bags when shopping. And if you want to go the extra mile, make them from old t-shirts.
- Plastic one use items…. try to use more than once. Or not at all. Or at least do not buy any.
- Don’t Litter
- Buy in bulk.
- Buy less but better quality products
- Use library instead of buying new books
- Buy local
- Don’t buy bottled water. A few suggestions: is to get a Berkey filter or a filter of your choosing. Or get glass bottles (used recycled gallon apple juice jugs) and fill up at grocery store with their water filters. The Berkey or refilling bottles will save you a load of money in the long run. hmmm .25/gallon vs $1.